At the opening ceremony of the Vietnamese class in Ukraine The event, held on September 11 at High School 308’s Up & Go language centre, was attended by representatives of the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, Vietnamese organisations in Kiev, donors, parents and nearly 50 students of the Vietnamese language class. Counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine Ho Trung Thanh extended his greetings to teachers and students on the occasion of the 2019-2020 new school year, while expressing his joy about the development of the Vietnamese language class in Kiev. He highly appreciated the efforts of teachers and students in organising the Vietnamese Language Olympic competition at the end of the previous school year. At the event, teacher Do Thi Hoa Ly reviewed the situation of the 2018-2019 school year, thanked the Embassy, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev and the class’s organising board, who have offered teachers the opportunity to contribute to preserve Vietnamese. Thanks to support from the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, the Vietnamese language class for Vietnamese children was launched last September.
- Film Buffs Go Back to Class At Festival Opening
- Vietnamese-language website launched to vote for Ha Long Bay
- Studying kindness, homeless in college, the growth of dual-language classes: What Education Lab is reading
- GAA legends given golf master-class at Irish Open course in Donegal
- Parents accused of defrauding their own children by opening fake NYSEG accounts
- Ukraine opens case against former prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko - USA TODAY
- Stephen Curry says Serena Williams showed 'grace and class' amid US Open temper tantrum
- In pictures: new ‘first class’ birthing facility opens at Warwick Hospital
- VOA: Ukraine will attend NATO summit despite Hungarian objection
- Valentine’s Day and Vietnamese love language
Vietnamese language class for children in Ukraine opens have 304 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.