Nam’s released his new collection, S Viet, at the New York Couture Fashion Week from September 5 to 8. Some of the designs in the show were inspired by symbols of Vietnamese heritage such as the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long (Hanoi’s historical name), One Pillar Pagoda, and Ha Long Bay. Models showed off mini golden conical hats, a traditional symbol of Vietnamese women. An off-the-shoulder dress inspired by the ancient town of Hoi An. An asymmetrical cutout dress with terraced fields patterns. A modern ao dai with an asymmetrical design and highlighted shoulder. 21 models walked the runway with bracelets, necklaces and handbags with a lacquer finish. A model in bell sleeve dress and mini conical hat. In the past Nam’s collections have been chosen for the 2017 New York Couture Fashion Week and 2018 Paris Fashion Week – Haute Couture.
- Designer aims to promote Malay songket at Couture Fashion Week New York
- Jaguars' 2018 schedule released: Coughlin's return to New York pegged for Week 1
- Millions of bees sold in New York from back of a truck
- Iran FM, UNGA president meet in New York
- New York governor pushes to ban plastic bags
- GINDI TEL AVIV FASHION WEEK 2017
- A Stroll Through the History of Women's Shoes With Stuart Weitzman at the New York Historical Society
- Ely man remembers his New York Marathon day after being refused entrance to the 2003 London Marathon
- Industry leaders to showcase Bermuda in New York
- International, local designers gather for VN fashion week
Vietnamese designer kicks off New York Couture Fashion Week have 257 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.