Illustrative image (Source: baodautu.vn) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Vietnam needs to renew its real estate market to attract more foreign investors and increase the quality of foreign direct investment (FDI) in the sector, according to experts. Director of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Vietnam Dang Van Quang said regulatory reforms will help improve transparency, making Vietnam’s real estate market more attractive to foreign investors. This is because finding available land areas for investment will be a challenge for developers and investors next year, he said. Authorities need to continue reforms of administrative procedures to support foreign investors pouring capital to Vietnam, according to experts. With the Government’s efforts in proposing, issuing and implementing policies to encourage investment as well as improving the legal framework, investment in Vietnam’s real estate market is expected to grow in all segments, especially in FDI capital. “The growth is expected to happen in all segments and the industry will be the hottest sector this year, driven by the movement of foreign enterprises to Vietnam and the positive impact from large trade agreements, like the CPTPP and EVFTA,” Quang was quoted by the Nha bao & Cong Luan (Journalist and Public Opinion) newspaper as saying. According to Le Hoang Chau,… Read full this story
- India Property Market - Outlook Today
- Emerging Trends in Dubai Property Market
- Australian Coastal Property Market "On Steroids"
- Bulgarian Property Market Insight
- Dubai or not to Buy? A Short Assessment of the Dubai Property Market
- Bulgaria Property Market - Are The Renting Options Viable And Realistic?
- Reasons To Invest In Mumbai Property Market
- The Most Exciting Property Market in Europe
- Strong Capital Growth for Turkish Property Market
- Residential Property Market Continues To Drive Growth
Vietnam needs to renew property market to lure more foreign capital have 297 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.