Vietnam is featured in an advertisement released on September 11 by renowned fashion brand Louis Vuitton. Dutch fashion model Rianne van Rompaey poses in Ninh Bình Province in the latest advertising video of Louis Vuitton. (Photo: louisvuitton.com) Vietnam is featured in an advertisement released on September 11 by renowned fashion brand Louis Vuitton. Ha Long Bay in the northern province of Quang Ninh and the northern province of Ninh Binh are the backgrounds in the video from the French brand. The video aims to promote the ‘Spirit of Travel Campaign’, which features a collection of leather bags in a classic style. Shot by Angelo Pennetta, Vietnam appears very peaceful, poetic and attractive in the 70-second video clip. The collection is modelled by Rianne van Rompaey, Fei Fei Sun and Kit Butler. Through the spectacular landscapes of Vietnam, Pennetta’s images along with styling by Fran Burns capture a sense of the eternal that can be found in even the most fleeting of moments, the brand said. VNA
- Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior join Hanoi luxury market
- Draya Michele puts on a very leggy display in denim hot pants and a silk Louis Vuitton shirt as she arrives at LA Lakers Championship party
- Masked Ananya Panday returns from Dubai decked in limited edition Louis Vuitton worth over Rs 4 lakh, Rs 3k Playboy joggers. SEE PICS
- Pregnant Elsa Hosk keeps her baby bump bundled in a cozy grey sweater and Louis Vuitton pants while out in NYC
- Louis Vuitton releases festive present guide – including pair of slippers with a hefty £1,580 price tag
- These are the must-have items in your home if you want to look rich – from a walk-in-wardrobe to Louis Vuitton luggage
- Marketing determines success of brewers in Vietnam
- New book features Khmer murals in southern Vietnam
- What does the 'rescue' of Vietnam Airlines reveal?
- Vietnam’s responsibility in ASEAN 2020 faces many challenges
Vietnam featured in Louis Vuitton advertisement have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.