Vietnamese Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha (R) and Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Diaz, the co-chairmen of the two countries’ Intergovernmental Committee, exchange the signed minutes of the committee’s 37th session on September 12 At the closing ceremony, Vietnamese Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha said during the four-day session, the two sides reviewed the implementation of the 36th session’s minutes. VNA
- Kudlow: Mexico Border Closing Must Balance Trade, Security
- Trump considers reversing historic Obama-era opening with Cuba
- Trump says inclined to extend China trade deadline, to meet Xi soon
- Britain will be 'at top of the queue' for US trade deal after Brexit
- Cuba Can Move From Foreign Economic Dependence
- Prince Charles and Camilla risk Donald Trump FURY as they visit Cuba amid trade embargo
- The Embargo on Cuba Failed. Let’s Move On.
- How Socially Engaged Activism Is Transforming Cuba
- Historic royal visit to Cuba at odds with US stance
- The critical yet overlooked part of Trump's trip to Vietnam was ... Vietnam
Vietnam, Cuba to boost balanced trade development have 183 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.