The local currency bond market grew to $52.9 billion, it said in a release on Wednesday. The growth came on the back of a 3.2 percent expansion of the government bond market to $48 billion, which also included central bank bills. This offset a 3.4 percent contraction in the corporate bond market to $5 billion. The corporate bond market is now worth VND89.5 trillion ($3.86 billion), exceeding the target set only for 2020, according to the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Xbox One X Sales Are Booming, Xbox Market Growing: Analyst
- As eSports Market Grows Beyond $1 Billion, ReKTGlobal Expands with 3 New Ventures
- Savills: EVFTA positively impacts on Vietnam’s industrial real estate market
- Dialogue spotlights EU-Vietnam free trade, investment protection pacts
- Intimidated By Marketing? Here's How To Overcome It
- EVFTA, EVIPA deepen Vietnam-EU trade ties: seminar
- Vietnam Airlines earns 142 million USD in pre-tax profit
- EVFTA to help Vietnam, Czech Republic boost economic ties
- EVFTA to help improve Vietnam’s competitiveness: researcher
- FTAs generate opportunities, challenges to Vietnam’s agriculture
Vietnam bond market grows by 2.6 percent: ADB have 171 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.