The inauguration ceremony was attended by Lao Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Somdy Duangdy, Lao Minister of Industry and Trade Khemmani Pholsena, Governor of the Lao central bank Sonexay Sithphasay, Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam Le Minh Hung, and many officials of the two countries. VietinBank began its operation in Laos from February 2012. In August 2015, the Lao branch was officially upgraded to Vietnam Industry and Trade Limited Bank (VietinBank Laos) which operates under the wing of VietinBank. With commitments to long-term investment and operation in the neighbouring country, VietinBank Laos opened a branch in Champassak province in September 2016. In his remarks, Lao Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Somdy Duangdy hailed the business outcomes of the bank over the past 7 years. He said the new headquarters will contribute to raising the brand name of the bank, and giving a facelift to Vientiane and Laos in general. On this occasion, VientinBank presented US$100,000 to the Lao Government to support victims of Storm Podul in several provinces in central and southern Laos.
- Indonesia tightens security to secure presidential inauguration
- PM pays New Year visit to Vietinbank and Vietcombank
- Vietnamese-Lao trade expected to grow 10 percent
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionNew military unit of Azerbaijani Air Force inaugurated
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 8
- Banks boost sales of mortgaged assets to resolve bad debts
- Vietcombank given green light to open Australia branch
- Keep an eye on core inflation: analysts
- Bolstering Vietnam – Cambodia solidarity, friendship and comprehensive cooperation
VietinBank inaugurates headquarters in Laos have 259 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.