Moscow (VNA) – Authorities of the Ukrainian province of Lviv will create favourable conditions for Vietnamese enterprises to invest in and do business here, stated head of Lviv Regional State Administration Markiyan Malsky.
On behalf of local leaders, Malsky made his statement while meeting a delegation from the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine, led by Ambassador Nguyen Anh Tuan. The delegation visited the province at Malsky’s invitation last week to seek business opportunities for Vietnamese firms.
The meeting was also attended by Head of the Lviv Regional Council Oleksandr Ganushchy; Vyacheslav Voynarovskiy, representative of the Ukraine’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Lviv; and representatives of local departments and sectors.
Participating officials discussed the Vietnam – Ukraine friendship as well as Lviv’s business climate and policies for foreign investors.
The Vietnamese diplomat hoped for further support from Lviv authorities toward Vietnamese investors in the province.
Malsky responded positively to his wish and recommended the Vietnamese side consider working with Ukraine to launch a direct flight from Vietnam to Lviv.
While in the Lviv city, the Vietnamese delegation also met with Anatoliy Zabarylo, Secretary of the Lviv City Council, while working with local units on projects Vietnamese enterprises are interested in. It also attended the Lviv international book fair, which ran from September 17 to 20./.
- North-South Expressway bids open only to Vietnamese investors
- Nam Dinh, Thai Binh Provinces: Ready to Welcome Investors
- All 2020 iPhone Models Will Support 5G Networks: Ming-Chi Kuo
- Haiti’s President hopes for more Vietnamese investors
- 'I will support Sweden: Palestinians have clear favourite in England match
- OnePlus TV Will Support Amazon Alexa, Skill Page Reveals
- Samsung's 2019 TVs will support Apple iTunes, AirPlay 2
- Google confirms all new Chromebooks will support Android apps
- Xbox One backward compatibility will support Xbox 360 DLC
- New iPhone rumors suggest 2019 TrueDepth cameras will support 12MP imaging