Photo: Doi Song Phap Luat The two universities have been placed among the group ranked from 801st to 1000th. In addition to the pair, the Vietnam National University of Ho Chi Minh City was included in the 1000th+ group. In this year’s rankings THE has evaluated a total of 1,395 universities worldwide based on five criteria. The list is based on: teaching, namely the learning environment; research, including income and reputation; citations, how influential their research is; international outlook, largely among the staff and students; and industry income, such as knowledge transfer.
- Hanoi university named in world top 400 in engineering and tech
- 'Dark day for freedom': Soros-affiliated university quits Hungary
- Vietnamese cuisine to be introduced in France
- Female Vietnamese academician receives Japan’s noble order
- Vietnamese novel about war wins Asia Literature Award 2018
- Giang Brothers to attempt new world record
- Gandhi scholar quits Indian university after nationalist pressure
- Sell Domain Names Online - A 300 Point Guide to Domain Appraisal at Home
- University of Virginia Rankings and Recognition
- Petition calls for Gandhi statue to be removed from Ghana University
Two Vietnamese universities named among world’s top 1000 have 190 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.