As of late June, VNG’s VND506 billion ($22 million) investment in Tiki has been fully lost. VNG’s $22 million investment in Tiki is fully gone VNG Corporation, which holds 24.6 per cent of e-commerce platform Tiki, has just released its consolidated financial statement audited by Ernst & Young Vietnam. During the first six months of this year, VNG gained VND2.524 trillion ($109.74 million) in revenue, up 22 per cent on-year. Of this, revenue from online games rose by 22 per cent on-year, and made up 81 per cent of the total revenue. Revenue from online advertising also increased by 32 per cent to VND413 billion ($17.96 million). Costs of the first half increased very little, while the loss from affiliated companies reduced by VND71 billion ($3.1 million) on-year to VND28 billion ($1.22 million). Thereby, VNG’s profit in the first six months rose by 31 per cent to VND315 billion ($13.7 million). At the end of the first half, the total assets of VNG were VND5.764 trillion ($250.61 million). 0 ABA Thanh Son Tiki Total Investment value as of June 30, 2019 14.684 1.47 506.28 522.434 Accumulated profit (loss) from affiliated companies As of December 31, 2018 (14.684) 17.09 (472.834) (470.428)… Read full this story
- Paul Whyte to plead guilty to 530 corruption charges in $22 million Department of Communities scam
- Disney+ mobile app has been downloaded 22 million times since launch: Apptopia
- Intimate details of 3 MILLION Facebook users were exposed in a new data leak, including the results of personal psychological tests
- Shopee, Tiki solidify positions as top e-commerce sites in traffic in Q1 2019
- Volcano victims were so badly burned medics couldn't find a vein under their scorched skin
- The Short Term Outlook is Great for Thomas Chabot, Mark Giordano and Brent Burns
- Horrifying ordeal of woman, 22, almost killed in Bahamas boat explosion: Vermont dancer has both legs amputated, two broken arms, a fractured spine and severe internal injuries, her brother reveals
- 'She's not going to be happy': Mother of 22-year-old who lost both of her legs in a tour boat explosion in the Bahamas says her daughter still doesn't know the extent of her injuries
- Florida Man Arrested for Allegedly Threatening to Burn 'Millions' of Black People in Series of Videos: 'I'm Very Racist'
- India Sets up Waste-2-Energy Plants to Reduce Air Pollution from Stubble Burning
Tiki burned through $22 million from VNG have 373 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.