General Secretary of the Party Central Committee and State President Nguyen Phu Trong, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan on September 6 sent letters to their respective counterparts – President Bounnhang Vorachith, PM Thongloun Sisoulith, and NA Chairwoman Pany Yathotou, showing their concern over the flooding situation in the neighbouring country. The Vietnamese leaders expressed their confidence that under the leadership and direction of the Party, State, Government and NA of Laos, Lao people will soon overcome the consequences of the disaster and stabilize their life. The same day, Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh also cabled a message of sympathy to Lao FM Saleumxay Kmmansith.
- 12 iconic pictures from Hull's devastating floods 12 years ago
- 12 unforgettable pictures from devastating floods 12 years ago
- Devastating Floods Continue in Southern Siberia
- Tycoon 'touched' by sympathy after loss of family
- Residents rally round after floods take over in Horncastle
- Tributes flood in for Derek Patterson
- Remembering the North Cornwall floods, 15 years on
- Amid trade war, floods compound Nebraska farmers' woes
- Jeremy Kyle ‘utterly devastated’ after cancellation of TV show
- Clean-up begins after flash floods hit Cheshire town
Sympathy to Laos over losses by devastating floods have 201 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.