Stacey Solomon has revealed her relief at being reunited with her boyfriend Joe Swash, who was sent to the Maldives for work. Taking to her Instagram page on Tuesday evening, the Loose Women panellist shared a lovely throwback picture with Joe and their four-month-old son Rex. “Daddy’s home today and Rex just found out he’s been in the Maldives for the last week,” she wrote in the caption.
Explaining how she relished some time away from Joe, the mum-of-three added: “For the first day or two when Joe isn’t here, it’s absolute bliss. But that quickly wears off and I can’t wait for him to be back with us all, play wrestling, giving us all the cuddles and doing a terrible job of washing up. Not sure how he’s going to feel about the state of our hallway though.”
Fellow mums were quick to relate to the star, with one saying: “I’m exactly the same when my partner goes away. Though if he’s away for more than two weeks. I struggle to adapt to having him back, messing with my routine.” Another fan wrote: “I think it’s so important to get that time where we miss our spouses!” A third post read: “I love the faces your little pickle pulls. He is a picture of you and Joe with his facial expressions. Makes my day.”
Rex is Stacey’s first child with her partner, ex-EastEnders actor Joe. Stacey, 29, is also a mother to two other sons from previous relationships – 11-year-old Zachary and seven-year-old Leighton, while Joe shares a 12-year-old son, Harry, with his ex. The couple first met on I’m a Celebrity, got together in 2016 and announced they were expecting a baby in early 2019. Earlier this month, Rex made his first on-screen appearance on Loose Women as Stacey visited her colleagues prior to returning to work. “It’s been really intense,” she said of the time since Rex was born. She also paid credit to Joe’s fathering skills, saying: “He’s such an incredible dad, honestly. You are so lucky, little man.”
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Bored Stacey Solomon gives Joe Swash a VERY orange makeover including fake eyelashes and lip liner
- Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash celebrate baby Rex’s first birthday six weeks early with blow-up swimming pool
- Stacey Solomon delights Joe Swash with ingenious Easter rabbit-shaped egg on toast breakfast
- Stacey Solomon mocks Joe Swash for looking like Netflix’s Tiger King and demands he shaves off new handlebar moustache
- Stacey Solomon reveals hack for getting her kids to eat fruit by making impressive animals like peacocks and dolphins
- A tour of Stacey Solomon’s family-friendly garden with a tent for the kids, astro lawn and fire pit for cosy date nights
- Stacey Solomon shows fans her simple hack to get baby Rex to wear his sun hat and glasses
- Stacey Solomon strips down to a bikini as she throws early first birthday bash for son Rex... complete with bumper paddling pool and fruity treats
- Stacey Solomon celebrates baby Rex’s first Easter with adorable pic of him asleep in a bunny costume
- Stacey Solomon writes her mum a letter as she admits feeling ‘sad and anxious’ being apart in lockdown
- Stacey Solomon dresses as a wolf to dance for Joe Swash in hilarious TikTok video
- Stacey Solomon 'bawls her eyes out' in the garden as she shares emotional video of herself thanking fans after they post kind messages about her
Stacey Solomon relieved Joe Swash has returned home after week away - details have 656 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.