Police in the central city of Danang have just detained a South Korean man who was facing an international manhunt for murder. Lee Sam was facing an international arrest warrant for murder. Police in Hai Chau District announced on September 30 that they have arrested Lee Sam, 47, of South Korean nationality for drugs possession. According to police reports, Lee came to a hotel on Bach Dang Street in Hai Chau District and harassed the staff here. He was detained by the hotel’s guard who then took him to police. At the police station, Lee was tested positive for drugs. After searching his apartment in Son Tra District, police found two plastic bags containing a white substance which was suspected to be drugs. Further investigations showed that Lee Sam was facing an international arrest warrant for murder.
- South Korean soccer player to get Olympic medal
- Whitecaps agree to deal with South Korean star
- Dodgers sign South Korean lefty Ryu
- IOC withholds South Korean medal
- South Koreans consider using Ahn if goals needed
- South Koreans beat Switzerland
- South Korean player not at Olympic medal ceremony
- Han joins influx of South Korean talent at Masters
- South Korean star wins U.S. Women’s Open
- North Korea’s Jong signs with South Korean club
South Korean internationally hunted man detained in Danang have 221 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.