Lee Sam was facing an international arrest warrant for murder.
Police in Hai Chau District announced on September 30 that they have arrested Lee Sam, 47, of South Korean nationality for drugs possession.
According to police reports, Lee came to a hotel on Bach Dang Street in Hai Chau District and harassed the staff here. He was detained by the hotel’s guard who then took him to police.
At the police station, Lee was tested positive for drugs. After searching his apartment in Son Tra District, police found two plastic bags containing a white substance which was suspected to be drugs.
Further investigations showed that Lee Sam was facing an international arrest warrant for murder.
- Watch: Mexico fans give one lucky South Korean fan a victory parade
- LPGA announces new South Korean event
- 'Brother, now you're Mexican!:' Mexico fans party outside South Korean embassy
- South Korean autonomous car testing city to open in October
- LPGA Tour teams with BMW for South Korean event
- South Koreans fear players are ‘punished’ with military service as petition emerges to keep Heung-min Son out of the army
- South Korean football squad swapped jerseys in training to confuse Swedish spies
- [VIDEO] South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Manly Sea Eagles Highlights: NRL scores, blog
- Goes Both Ways: Free-trade pact sees South Korean brands losing share at home
- Trump-Kim summit raises new questions over South Korean role