South Korea’s Hur Mi-jung competes in the LPGA Tour’s Indy Women in Tech Championship. — Photo yahoo.com LOS ANGELES — South Korea’s Hur Mi-jung fired a flawless nine-under par 63 on Thursday to take a two-shot lead over a chasing rio in the LPGA Tour’s Indy Women in Tech Championship. Hur, who ended a five-year title drought with a triumph in the Scottish Open in August, had nine birdies without a bogey on the Brickyard Crossing course, a par-72 layout that includes four holes on the infield of the famed 4 kilometres oval race track where France’s Simon Pagenaud won the Indianapolis 500 in May. “I was trying to stay in the present,” said Hur, adding that her third LPGA title in North Berwick this year had boosted her confidence. Hur teed off on 10 and strung together four birdies in a row around the turn before closing her day with a birdie at the ninth. She was two clear of England’s Bronte Law — whose singles win helped propel Europe to victory in the Solheim Cup — Denmark’s Nanna Koerstz Madsen and Japan’s Sakura Yokomine. “The weather was perfect,” Law said after firing seven birdies in her seven-under 65. “The… Read full this story
- How Crypto Entrepreneurs See South Korea’s Cryptocurrency Journey
- South Korea delays commercial 5G service over phone and carrier issues
- Who is Moon Jae-in, South Korea's new president?
- In South Korea's dangerous shipyards, subcontracted workers are most at risk
- CTIA: U.S. and China lead global 5G race, followed by South Korea
- South Korea compares Japan's 'rising sun' flag to swastika as Olympic row deepens
- Japan anger over South Korea's shrimp surprise for Donald Trump
- South Korea’s Financial Supervisory Service Intends to Relax Cryptocurrency Regulations
- South Korea Killed Germany And Tossed The Dead Body Out Of The World Cup
- France storms to win in Women's World Cup opener against South Korea
South Korea's Hur leads LPGA Indy event by two strokes have 329 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.