Hanoi (VNA) –
A survey on the
of Vietnam will be launched on October 1, announced the General Statistics Office (GSO).
The survey is designed to compile national targets and indicators on ethnic minority affairs, serving the making of policies on
in ethnic minority-inhabited regions in the 2021-2025 period.
The results will also serve as a foundation to update the database on Vietnam’s ethnic minority groups.
The survey will be opt for 540,740 households in 14,659 localities nationwide. It is expected to wrap up on October 31.
The survey will investigate general information about the population, fertility rate of female aged 10-14 and 15-49, death rate in the past 12 months, housing and living conditions, as well as heads of main livestock and access to public services.
It is set to look into information of communes across the country, infrastructure use in each locality, and working conditions, among others.
The first survey of its kind was conducted by the GSO and the Government’s Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs in August 2015./.
- Indiana ISTEP scores remain flat overall, but gaps grow for minority groups
- Identifying Your Individual Color on the Ethnic Palette
- The Setroc Group, Inc. Achieves Veteran Owned Small Business Certification, Launches New Strategic Brand
- Report: African Countries Struggle to Contain Terror Groups
- Boston ranks first in economic mobility for black individuals
- Blue economy can be engine of Africa’s economic growth if well utilized, says Economic Commission for Africa (ECA)’s Adejumobi
- Sikh Group To Department Of Education: Treat Our Religion As An Ethnicity, Too
- Campana Group Raises US$40 Million to Fund Network Expansion Within ASEAN Region
- 35% Increase in Resources at Castelo de Sonhos as Preliminary Economic Assessment Begins
- The Most Important Least-Noticed Economic Event of the Decade