Le Thanh, director of the Institute of Organic Agricultural Economics, said as a gateway connecting Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta and with its excellent transport system, Long An has everything required to become an agricultural – industrial smart urban area. Long An authorities and RoK experts in a group photo. (Source: www.longan.gov.vn) Speaking at the “Long An authorities exchange experience with experts and South Korean investors towards developing a smart agricultural – industrial urban area” seminar in early September, he said with sea levels rising in the Mekong Delta area, Long An would see a wave of migration in the future. Therefore, developing smart cities is suitable, he added. Lee Gyeong Taek, CEO of Lavi E&C JSC, said Republic of Korea’s investors have set their sights on 10,000ha of land near the Vam Co River. They plan to develop a self-sufficient urban area with smart farms, hi-tech agricultural processing plants, universities to train human resources, smart flower gardens, and smart cattle breeding areas, he said. They also plan to build the largest lake in the country in the project in the smart urban area to make it an attractive destination for local and international visitors, he revealed…. Read full this story
- Cadenza Innovation’s Christina Lampe-Onnerud Joins Smart Cities & Energy Panel at Xconomy’s X-CON 2018 Conference
- Smart City Market Valuation USD 1933 Bn by 2022
- Hitachi Vantara Joins Colorado Smart Cities Alliance
- The City of Baton Rouge Selects a Smart City Solution from Hexagon to Connect its Operations and its People
- Mind Commerce releases Smart Cities Market Findings
- MBZIRC 2020 to Focus on Role of Robots and Artificial Intelligence as Smart City Solutions
- Detroit to share in $5.25 million Knight Foundation smart cities project
- Arrow Electronics to build “Open Lab” dedicated to smart city tech in Centennial
- Portland State invests $3 million to research homelessness, 'smart cities'
- Strange: Leaner, faster, stronger --- Building a better community through Montgomery’s smart city efforts
RoK investors hail Long An province’s potential for smart city have 337 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.