Lao trainees and delegates in a joint photo at the opening ceremony The course aimed to realize the protocol on bilateral defense ties in the 2015-2019 period and the cooperation plan in 2019 signed by the Vietnamese and Lao Ministries of National Defense. In his speech, Major General Nguyen Xuan Nghi, Deputy Head of the Offices of the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense and Head of the organizing panel of the course, asked the Lao officers to overcome difficulties and concentrate on studying and gaining more knowledge and field experience to later apply them to their work at home and to observe the course rules. General Nghi emphasized that the Office create favorable conditions for the Lao officers during their stay in Vietnam. During the fortnight-long course, the Lao officers will be provided with knowledge of and basic skills on e-portal. They will also study the organization, functions, and tasks of an e-portal in the Vietnamese military, learn from experience in managing and running an e-portal, collecting information for articles, and editing articles for the e-portal as well as in implementing administrative services at the e-portal of the Vietnamese Ministry of National Defense. Thanking the Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Donald Trump on course to get his military parade - but Pentagon says 'no tanks'
- Facebook's New Portal Device Lets You Place Video Calls on the TV
- 'Another Trump Gift to Putin': Former Diplomats Horrified by Administration's Reported Plans to Ditch Open Skies Treaty With Russia
- How Built Environment courses can help you excel in real estate, construction industry
- Foundation day for former volunteer Vietnamese troops and specialists in Laos to be observed
- Party’s cadre strategy has great significance, value: official
- Portal Wi-Fi router review
- Vietnamese, Lao provinces reinforce multifaceted cooperation
- Forum helps promote Vietnam – Laos technology connection
- Vietnam Culture Week kicks off in Laos
Refresher course on e-portal opened for Lao military cadres have 320 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.