Forest rangers and border guards of northern Quảng Ninh Province release the turtle into the sea on Monday. — VNA/VNS Photo QUẢNG NINH — A rare green sea turtle has been released back into the wild after becoming trapped in fishing nets. The reptile weighs 17kg and is about 60cm long. It was found by a local fisherman in his net on late Sunday in Hải Hà District, northern Quảng Ninh Province. The turtle, which is classed as an endangered, was handed over to the forestry protection division of Hải Hà District who then released it back into the water on Monday.
- Quang Ninh approves tourism stimulus package worth nearly 8.6 million USD
- Weekend gala night raises curtain on Quang Ninh’s tourism promotion drive
- Three national treasures on display at Quang Ninh Museum
- Quang Ninh Province’s tourism to be celebrated this May
- Domestic tourists invited to summer in Quang Ninh
- Vietnam’s Quang Ninh, home to Ha Long Bay, goes all out to boost tourism
- Quang Ninh launches tourism promotion campaign
- Quang Ninh sets up third hospital for COVID-19 treatment
- Quang Ninh promotes online transactions during COVID-19
- Quang Ninh considers offering free tickets to Ha Long Bay
Quảng Ninh releases green sea turtle back to nature have 214 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.