The Practical Money Skills programme wrapped up this week with five outstanding teams selected. — Photo Courtesy Visa Vietnam The eight season of the annual Practical Money Skills wrapped up on Tuesday with five outstanding teams of students from across the country developingplans topromote financial literacy among their peers. Jointly organised by The Central Committee of Vietnam Students Association (CCVSA) and Visa, the programme aimed tohelpyoung people address economic challenges they face. This year theteams of up to three students addressed the issue of “chay tui” (money burns a hole in my pocket). This included sub-themes such as security while online shopping, being careful with contracts, and managing credit to avoid unsustainable debt. Students were given free rein to develop their plans, and could incorporate any suitable activities, games or media they felt would help to educate their peers about financial literacy. The team MTU (Mien Tay Universities) from Mien Tay Construction University and Vinh Long University of Technology Education was awarded the grand prize ofa Visa prepaid card loaded with VND20 million (US$877) for the team’scampaign “MTU – 15 days of Savings”. Itimpressed the judges with theircreativity, reach and clarity in conveying a strong financial education message. Nguyen Minh… Read full this story
- Economic challenges of the global airport industry
- Summer Reading for the Literary Traveler — Beat the Heat and Join the Challenge!
- Amadeus collaborates with Wingify to help Asia Pacific Online Travel Agents improve online conversion
- Sands China launches innovative F.I.T. programme for local SME suppliers
- Chris Cuomo Battles Antonio Sabato Over Political Civility in Bizarre Interview: How Does it Help When You Call Obama a Muslim?
- Tourism responding to the Challenge of Climate Change
- Emirates goes the extra mile to help businesses
- Facing global challenges and setting the framework for increased efficiency
- Over 1,000 young professionals, students and lecturers attend PATA Youth Symposium
- Fortnite Week 7 Challenges: How To Skydive Through Floating Rings (Season 6 Guide)
Programme to help youth address economic challenges wraps up have 329 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.