Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Popularisation and Education Vo Van Thuong speaks at the workshop (Source: VOV) Moscow (VNA) – A workshop discussing President Ho Chi Minh’s testament was held in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on September 20 as part of activities to celebrate the 70th founding anniversary of Vietnam-Russia diplomatic ties. The event saw the participation of over 500 delegates, including politicians, scholars and researchers from universities and research institutes; and large crowds of Vietnamese and Russian students. Speaking at the event, Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Popularisation and Education Vo Van Thuong affirmed that the President’s testament is an invaluable spiritual heritage, which was the quintessence of the intelligence, morality and noble style of a great man who dedicated his whole life to the goal of independence and freedom for the country and prosperity and happiness for the Vietnamese people; as well as the noble humanistic values of mankind. The testament demonstrated President Ho Chi Minh’s burning desire to “build a Vietnam of peace, unity, independence, democracy and prosperity, greatly contributing to the world revolutionary cause, Thuong said. Governor of Saint Petersburg Alexander Beglov highlighted the significance… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City most populous city in Vietnam: 2019 census
- N. Korea's Kim pays tribute to Ho Chi Minh on Vietnam visit
- China’s president meets European leaders to discuss trade policy
- Donald Trump says he discussed 'Russia hoax' with Putin
- Iceland's President Says He Wants to Discuss Future of Arctic Council With Putin
- How Will the New President of Ukraine Build Relations With Russia?
- Putin, Pashinyan discussed Russia-Armenia cooperation, regional issues by phone
- Azerbaijani president receives adviser to head of Russia
- President Erdoğan, Trump adviser Kushner discuss Mideast peace plan
- President of Artsakh, YSU rector discuss cooperation between main universities of two Armenian republics
President Ho Chi Minh’s testament under discussion in Russia have 324 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.