Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the ground-breaking ceremony of a section on North-South Expressway this morning. The 98-kilometre runs from Cam Lo District’s Quang Tri Province to Phu Loc District in Thua Thien-Hue Province in the central region. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the ground-breaking ceremony This is the first among the 11 sub-projects of the eastern section of the North-South Expressway. At the ceremony, the PM mentioned the significance of the North-South expressway and urged the Ministry of Transport to ensure project quality. The road with two lanes and four lanes allow vehicles to travel at a maxim speed of 80 kilometres per hour. The sub-project is scheduled for completion in 2021. The section along with La Son-Tuy Loan section will be linked to Danang-Quang Ngai Highway to help ease traffic on National Highway and Hai Van Tunnel.
- Nearly 70 percent of ground for North-South Expressway cleared for construction
- Experts fret over appointment of North-South Expressway contractors
- North-South Expressway investment conference delayed till late April
- Land clearance of North - South expressway project reaches 69.5 percent
- Transport Minister: North-South Expressway to be put out to bid
- North-South Expressway subprojects transferred to public investment
- North, South Korea report flu outbreaks ahead of Winter Olympics
- Japanese university lets students attend graduation via ROBOTS in virtual ceremony amid coronavirus lockdown
- Coronavirus: North-South divide ahead of key EU meeting
- Raw emotion and unpayable debt have brought the EU's simmering North-South conflict into the open
PM attends North-South expressway ground-breaking ceremony have 250 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.