At the opening ceremony This year’s event features over 600 pavilions from 25 nations including Germany, the Republic of Korea, Turkey, China, Pakistan, India, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia. On display at the exhibition are medical and pharmaceutical products, equipment used in production and packing in the medical sector, in addition to supplies of medical equipment, healthcare services, and medical environmental technology. Upon addressing the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Health Truong Quoc Cuong noted that Pharmedi Vietnam aims to promote exchanges between national and international firms within the field of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment. The event also provides a good chance to showcase the latest achievements of the nation’s pharmaceutical industry and health sector, as well as creating opportunities in which enterprises can seek new partners, expand into new markets, and update technology. Taking place throughout the show with be a number of trade activities. In total, the exhibition is expected to attract 15,000 visitors and will run until September 14.
- Building materials, construction expo opens in HCM City
- Japan helps HCM City with climate change policies
- HCM City urged to reduce GHG emissions from buildings
- Vietnam expects to export 1.7 mln tonnes of coffee this year
- VGA Union Cup kicks off amateur golf championship in 2019
- Vietnam named Asia’s best golf destination
- Hanoi among world’s 50 most beautiful cities
- The guns of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
- PSN Europe Kicks Off Massive Sale; Including Dark Souls II, Far Cry 4 and DLC Galore
- Vietnam Cyber Troops Take Fight to US, France
Pharmedi Vietnam exhibition kicks off in HCM City have 259 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.