A doctor at the Hà Nội Eye Hospital checks a child patient’s eyes as part of the hospital’s programme to provide free health check-ups in July. VNA/VNS Photo Dương Ngọc Nguyễn Khắc Hiền, Director General of the Hà Nội Health Department, talks to Hà Nội Mới (New Hà Nội) newspaper on his department’s commitment to offering a better health service to the people Can you explain Hà Nội’s efforts to develop an intelligent hospital system? Most of the elite Vietnamese hospitals are located in Hà Nội. These hospitals are either under the management of the central Government or the Hà Nội authorities. To attract more patients, the Hà Nội Medical Department has made efforts, in terms of both the human and financial resources, to make their services better to respond to patients’ needs. They have selected the three most important components to focus their investment in, namely infrastructure, technology and human resources. However, they have considered advanced technology in diagnosis as the spearhead mission, especially in the areas of gynecology, heart diseases, ulcers and plastic surgery. The Hà Nội Hi-tech Centre for Gastronomy with use the 3D Pyrexar BSD-2000 [a machine to screen patients using 3D images] has become important for ulcer patients. As a result, Việt Nam has… Read full this story
- Mental Health Services
- Recuperate at Home with Home Health Service
- Home Care for People with Mental Health Issues
- Health Services Administration Online
- School Based Mental Health Services Reduce School Violence
- Read this Article if You Want Affordable Health Care Insurance
- Quality Health Insurance Plans Can Be Affordable
- 7 Questions to Ask When Shopping For Effective, High Quality Health Supplements
- Leaning Health - Transforming the Health Service
- Quality and Service - Yeah, Right!
People want a top quality health service have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.