By My Anh  September 12, 2019 | 12:00 pm GMT+7 Nissan vehicles are displayed outside a dealership in Vietnam. Photo by VnExpress. Japanese carmaker Nissan has retained Malaysian-owned Tan Chong as its distributor in Vietnam for one more year. Tan Chong Motor Holdings Bhd (Tan Chong) will continue to import and distribute Nissan vehicles and parts until September 30, 2020, Nissan Vietnam, a joint venture between the two companies, said in a statement. Tan Chong had originally planned to cease distribution on September 10 this year after Nissan had announced last December it was ending its joint venture without providing a reason. Nissan would continue to look for a new partner in Vietnam to replace Tan Chong, a person familiar with the matter told VnExpress. In 2010 the Malaysian company had acquired the entire 74 percent stake in Nissan Vietnam from Danish automotive services provider Kjaer Group. Tan Chong, a multinational, is also the official Nissan distributor in Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar. Its subsidiary, Motor Image, produces and distributes Subaru vehicles in Southeast Asia, including Vietnam.
- Tecnoglass Enters Into Strategic Joint Venture Agreement with Saint-Gobain
- Standard Lithium Signs Joint Venture Term Sheet With Global Specialty Chemical Company LANXESS
- Indoor Harvest Corp to Form Cannabis Joint Venture, Provides Guidance for 2019, and to Host Special Meeting of Shareholders
- SemGroup and KKR Form Canadian Joint Venture and Acquire Meritage Midstream ULC
- Green Plains and Optimal Fish Food Announce Formation of Aquafeed Joint Venture
- SURGE HOLDINGS AND PLAYER’S NETWORK ANNOUNCE JOINT VENTURE TO MARKET AND SELL CBD PRODUCTS TO CONVENIENCE STORES NATIONWIDE
- Item 9 Labs Corp Broadens National Footprint Announces Joint Venture With Strive Wellness of Nevada
- Micron Exercises Call Option to Acquire Remaining Interest in IM Flash Technologies Joint Venture
- Vivakor’s Carbon Nanotube Technology Joint Venture Passes Major Milestone in Upgrading Heavy Crude to Fuel
- Square Chain Corporation Announces its Joint Venture Plans with DRTV and Provides a Corporate Update
Nissan extends joint venture with Vietnam distributor have 322 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.