Located in the south-central province of Ninh Thuan, Dam Nai wind farm has become a popular check-in destination among young travelers, largely down to its picturesque scenery.
Dam Nai wind can be found in the hamlet of Lang Me in Bac Son commune of Thuan Bac district. The stopover is located approximately 10km away from Ninh Chu beach.
In total, the renowned wind farm is home to 16 turbines and covers an area of 9.6 hectares. The turbines are surrounded by a vast array of paddy fields and majestic mountains
Located close to the centre of Ninh Thuan, Dam Nai wind farm is quickly emerging as a popular tourist attraction, especially among young travelers who come to snap epic photos with the wind farm in the background.
Many guests consider the best time to visit the area to be either early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
Visitors traveling from National Highway 1A can head towards Suoi Tien sheep field, go straight for roughly 20km before seeing see a path that leads towards the wind farm
A stunning panoramic view of Dam Nai wind farm from a height as the sun sets in the background.
- Exploring unique offshore wind farm in Bac Lieu
- Ninh Thuan welcomes 120,000 visitors during Grape and Wine Festival
- Wind farm company’s ‘outrageous’ transport plans
- The world's largest offshore wind farm is nearly complete
- The world's largest offshore wind farm is nearly complete. It can power 1 million homes
- Greencoat in €88m deal for wind farms
- Towers bound for Scotland’s largest offshore wind farm
- Work begins on £10m wind farm base in Harwich
- Wind farm windfall benefits community groups
- €31.5m wind farm for Kerry