Tuong Ngoc Minh kicked off the final round of the Man of The Year pageant by winning the Mister Media Choice award. The Vietnamese contestant also received the Popularity Award after displaying his talents in the national costume segment. Ngoc Minh was also named in the Top 3 of the Nomination Masculine, with the winner to be announced during the grand final on September 21. Ngoc Minh finished among the Top 3 of Vietnam Fitness Model 2019. Following this he went on to be selected as the Vietnamese representative in the Man of The Year 2019 pageant. The Hanoi native stands at 1.82 metres tall and measures 100-77-99. After competing in the pageant for 10 days, the grand final of Man of The Year 2019 is scheduled to take place in Myanmar on September 21. As the Vietnamese representative, Ngoc Minh is putting all his efforts into achieving the best result for the nation. In several predictions ahead of the grand final, the Vietnamese contestant is placed in the Top 5. He is expected to go far and achieve a positive result in the final. Tuong Ngoc Minh kicked off the final round of the Man of The Year pageant… Read full this story
- Canine cash: Vietnamese on the hunt for lucky money ahead of Year of the Dog
- Ho Chi Minh City downtown park renovation wins Future Project of the Year
- Ho Chi Minh City residents flock to see year’s last solar eclipse
- Rangrasiya's Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Super Finale?
- VN-Index up slightly, market trading quiet ahead of year-end
- Just four of England’s World Cup-winning cricketers recognised in New Year’s honours list
- Trump on quest for foreign wins and drama in election year
- Adani chief executive says Queensland project will go ahead this year
- Google Pay users can win Rs 2020 this New Year. Here’s how
- Bengals place A.J. Green on injured reserve ahead of season finale, putting an end to a puzzling situation
Ngoc Minh wins sub-categories ahead of Man of The Year final have 334 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.