The event aimed to seek practical and effective measures to develop the human capital, build a non-emission economy, and promote the model of sustainable economy to help enhance the competitiveness of the private sector. An overview of the conference The solutions are expected to contribute to the building of the socio-economic development strategy for the 2021-2030 period with new vision and policies to bring the country to a decade with more sustainable development. Within the conference, participants discussed topics related to the development of circular economy in the next decade and the inter-sectoral growth model and the transformation in the principle of using materials; the public-private partnership (PPP); and human capital. Representing the Vietnam Business Council for Sustainable Development (VBCSD) under the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), VCCI President Vu Tien Loc said that in order to attract more resources from the private sector to socio-economic development and completing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), it is necessary to promote the expansion of the public-private partnership. He stressed the need to issue a PPP Investment Law to reform the PPP model, adding that State management agencies should change their management methods and improve their capacity to give more favourable… Read full this story
- Japan to give Mekong countries $115 mln for Covid-19 fight, sustainable development
- Chief Timipre Sylva and the thrust of sustainable development of Bayelsa
- Ca Mau aims for sustainable development with nuclear technology
- Mekong - Japan Ministerial Conference discusses COVID-19 response
- No N23Bn missing in SDGs office, National Assembly clears Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire of budget padding
- FSU president meets football team: They will be held accountable for their actions
- New playoff format to be dubbed ‘National Championship Series’?
- Australians at ‘increased risk of detention’ in Hong Kong under China’s national security law
- National Lottery results: Winning Lotto numbers for Saturday May 30 £7.4million jackpot
- National Lottery results: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday June 3 £2million jackpot
National conference on sustainable development held have 329 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.