During the working day, part of the committee’s 37th ongoing session, they commented on reports by the Chief Judge of the Supreme People’s Court, head of the Supreme People’s Procuracy and the Government on the prevention and control of criminals and corruption in 2019. Minister of Public Security To Lam speaks at the session According to Minister of Public Security To Lam, the rate of success in investigation into criminal cases reached 84.2 percent, surpassing the target assigned by the NA. Meanwhile, criminals related to “black credit” have been suppressed, while serious crimes have been reduced. The handling of major economic and corruption cases have been sped up, while more attention has been paid to the reclamation of corrupted assets, and more smuggling and fake commodity production cases have been dealt with, Lam said. He reported that competent agencies have detected 20,247 drug-related cases involving 31,464 persons, with more than 1 tonne of heroin, nearly 6 tonnes of meth, over 600kg of opium, 760kg of marijuana seized. The minister said that the outcomes in criminal prevention and control have contributed to ensuring political stability, protecting the national security, order, social safety as well as completing socio-economic development and external relations… Read full this story
- NA Standing Committee fulfills working programmes of 2019
- NA Standing Committee opens 40th session
- NA Standing Committee fulfills working programs of 2019
- SMC standing committee approves tender for 150 electric bus
- ₹35-cr Miyawaki project gets BMC standing committee nod
- Bridging diagnostic gaps in prevention, control of epidemics in Africa
- Vietnam takes first steps towards establishing super committee
- Bill Maher Is Stand-up Comedy’s Past. Hannah Gadsby Represents Its Future.
- Allegheny Co. Controller Chelsa Wagner, Husband To Surrender On Charges In Detroit
- Control PC performance: How to get the best settings
NA Standing Committee looks through criminal prevention, control have 303 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.