Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh speaking at the event – Photo: thanhphohaiphong.gov.vn The event saw the presence of Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh and more than 7,000 local workers at the VSIP Industrial Park. The trade fair including 90 pavilions and offered workers with a wide range of essential goods and household appliances such as apparels, food, medicine, cosmetics, electrical appliances, school products, and others with at least 10% discounts. The three-day event from September 13-15, will also provide workers with legal advice, healthcare check-ups, and free medicine in addition to street music performances, cultural performances, martial arts performances, and others. On the evening of September 14, the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour and the People’s Committee of Hai Phong city presented 160 gifts worth VND1 million each to disadvantaged workers and three scholarships worth VND3 million each to outstanding children of disadvantaged workers. Speaking at the event, Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh said that the programme is vivid evidence of the efforts of trade unions in caring for trade union members and workers. Thinh asked trade unions at all levels to continue to learn about the situation of workers and grasp their aspirations to work with… Read full this story
- Help is coming for gig economy workers and small businesses hit by the coronavirus crisis
- Baltimore County Cop, Fire Department Worker Have Coronavirus
- Instacart claims ‘absolutely no impact’ from planned workers’ strike
- This Skincare Brand Is Having a Half-Off Sale — and the Proceeds Help Benefit Frontline Medical Workers
- It took a pandemic to halt NYC’s unfair crackdown on delivery workers’ e-bikes
- What are Tesco’s coronavirus opening hours for NHS workers?
- Country Music Hall of Fame breaks attendance record in 2019
- A List of Essential Workers That We Should Thank and Support During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- China’s Wuhan marks sombre Tomb Sweeping festival amid coronavirus
- The New American Slavery: Invited To The U.S., Foreign Workers Find A Nightmare
More than 7,000 Hai Phong workers attend workers’ festival 2019 have 334 words, post on ven.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.