Masan Tungsten Limited Liability Company (MTC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Masan Resources Corporation (MSR), signed an agreement to purchase the tungsten business of H.C. Starck Group (HCS). HCS is a leading manufacturer of high-tech tungsten metal powders and carbides (midstream tungsten products). HCS has production hubs in Europe, North America, and China serving customers across the globe. A highly qualified and professional team of experts in R&D, application engineering, coupled with modern automated manufacturing processes ensure its customers benefit from the highest and consistent quality products. HCS owns 105 patents and patent applications and other intellectual properties to manufacture innovative products such as ultrafine size tungsten compounds. In addition, HCS is one of the few companies in the world with a comprehensive, environmentally sound tungsten scrap recycling platform backed by proprietary intellectual property. This transaction will create a global high-tech industrial company in Vietnam of scale, but more importantly, enhance Vietnam’s competitive edge in global tungsten market This transaction is a strategic step in executing MSR’s vision to become a leading vertically integrated high-tech industrial materials platform in the world. MSR’s low cost, stable primary supply of APT, combined with HCS’ scrap recycling platform, will provide MSR a… Read full this story
- FISHER UNITECH Acquires SolidWorks Software Business Unit from R & D Technologies
- Tungsten Discs Could Function as Million-Year Time Capsules
- CBS Acquires $42 Million Stake in Office.com
- SBC Reaches Deal To Acquire AT&T for $16 Billion
- AOL Acquires Equity Stake in China.com
- Go2Net Shells Out $90 Million to Acquire Authorize.Net
- IBM Acquires Venetica To Strengthen Content-Integration Offerings
- Thermo Electron Acquires US Counseling Services, Inc.
- Imation Acquires Memorex for $330 Million
- VeriSign To Acquire Network Solutions for $21B
Masan acquired HCS" tungsten business have 299 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.