Three Yamahas outpaced Marc Marquez in the second practice session for the Aragon GP on Friday (Sep 21) but the Spaniard’s time from the morning session remained the quickest. Marc Marquez was fastest in the first free practice for the Aragon Grand Prix. (Photo: AFP/Jose Jordan) Maverick Vinales, Valentino Rossi and Fabio Quartararo were the fastest in the afternoon but none of the trio were able to approach Marquez’s earlier time of 1min 46.689sec. “Today we started very well and actually we ended quite well too,” said Marquez. Vinales set the best afternoon time in 1:48.014, 0.057sec ahead of factory Yamaha teammate Valentino Rossi, with Quartararo, who rides for a Yamaha satellite team, 0.103sec slower. If the forecast rain arrives on Saturday morning for the third practice session, it could make it more difficult for the others to stop five-time top-class world champion Marquez taking pole position. Apart from Marquez, who escaped a crash unscathed, all the other riders improved their times in the afternoon, with fellow Spaniard Pol Espargaro putting his KTM in fifth. “In the afternoon we worked a lot with used tyres and unfortunately had a small crash but we learned a lot from it,” added Honda… Read full this story
- Thorpe Park remains open despite attempted murder on site as bosses insist knife attack was an 'isolated incident'
- Florida Hospital Capacity Remains Steady Despite over 50k New Cases in Less than a Week
- Los Alamitos allowed to remain open despite spate of horse deaths
- Economic crisis temporary, India still remains fastest-growing economy: Nitin Garkari
- Keller @ Large: Despite Coronavirus Challenges, Gov. Baker’s Approval Rating Remains Sky High
- India’s financial system remains sound despite Covid-19 crisis: RBI
- India's financial system remains sound despite Covid-19 crisis: RBI
- Florida’s Hospital Bed Capacity Remains Steady Despite Boom in Cases
- ‘Trying To Survive:’ North Hollywood Salon Remains Open Despite Shutdown Order
- Ghana's economy remains strong despite GDP forecast downgrade: expert
Marquez remains fastest despite Yamaha challenge have 334 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.