A primary school caretaker had a very special wedding – after walking down the aisle in her school in front of 500 children. Cindy Cassin, 57, from Erdington, Birmingham, was over the moon when her entire school agreed to partake in her church wedding ceremony to her partner, Dave, 62. The big day – which involved more than 450 school pupils, dozens of teaching staff and several parents – took place last Friday, September 20th. Cindy’s dad, Ray Gaunt, 74, walked her down the aisle, and her reception, which included cake cutting and her first dance was held on the school field. The pupils at Saint Barnabas Church of England Primary School, Erdington, West Midlands, had been helping to plan Cindy’s wedding since the start of the year after their deputy head teacher, Jenny Arnold, proposed the idea. School caretaker Cindy Cassin, from Erdington, tied the knot on Friday in front of 450 pupils, their teachers and parents at Saint Barnabas Church of England Primary School. Pictured after the ceremony with her husband Dave The pupils helped plan the wedding since the start of term and even made small presents for Cindy and her beau, Dave, 62 and party favours Cindy,… Read full this story
- Should sports day be banned? Primary school head blasts rowdy PARENTS for ruining the annual event and mother-of-three causes outrage on This Morning as she admits they're at fault
- Amendments to primary school regulations: towards new education programme
- Married Eton College teacher, 49, arrives at court accused of nine sexual assaults on young students while working at £40,000-a-year school
- Will Smith and Janet Hubert emotionally end their 27-year feud on Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air reunion... after she tells him: 'You guys went so far, I lost so much'
- Nearly half of LGBT+ pupils feel unsafe at school in England, study finds
- Two primary school teachers fighting for life in intensive care with coronavirus
- Hanoi’s pupils attend special new school year ceremony
- Teenage girl who was 'groped' by respected Eton College teacher, 49, kept it secret for a YEAR before telling her best friend when he was arrested for other sex offences, court hears
- Married At First Sight EXCLUSIVE: The first participant from next year's season is revealed - and you may already know who he is
- Jennifer Lopez, 51, sizzles with her Marry Me co-star Maluma, 26, as she reveals the REAL J-Lo is 'a girl who wants to live and laugh, be normal'
Lesson in love! Caretaker marries in front of 500 pupils, teachers and parents at the primary school where she's worked for 27 years have 409 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.