Representatives of Hung Yen Province and Korea Land and Housing Corporation shake hands after the signing ceremony. — Photo VNA The People’s Committee of Hung Yen Province and the Korea Land and Housing Corporation (LH) will enhance co-operation on smart city development in the locality, following a memorandum of understanding inked between the two sides in Seoul last week. Addressing the signing ceremony, CEO of LH Byeon Chang-heum said collaboration between Hung Yen Province and LH was important to the growth and development of both sides. It would serve as a driving force to strengthen Viet Nam- South Korea co-operation, he added. The construction of a smart city with information and communications technologies (ITC) and Internet of Things could be an effective solution to various issues such as traffic, safety, parking and environment, Byeon said. For his part, Chairman of the Hung Yen People’s Committee Nguyen Van Phong said the province was facing various problems due to rapid urbanisation and population growth. Therefore, the province hoped to develop a smart city model in line with the Fourth Industrial Revolution, improving living conditions of local people and contributing to provincial development, he noted. LH is one of leading businesses in smart… Read full this story
- Next stage of Smart City development to be decided on Thursday
- Lukashenko wants Minsk to turn into smart city
- Smart Cities programme gets £15 million to boost connectivity
- Are smart cities the solution to urban problems?
- 12-storey residential complex in Smart City approved
- A day in the life of Léan Doody, a smart cities leader at Arup
- Smart city specialist Connexin scoops award for Newcastle street transformation
- Hundreds say final farewell to city developer at Derby Cathedral
- ‘The city can be proud of this team’ – Norwich City star paves the way for two crucial promotion clashes
- Team news: City midfielder’s ankle blow confirmed ahead of Preston battle
Hung Yen, LH team up for smart city development have 326 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.