Hospital director Truong Vinh Long said the hospital started the project “Comprehensive quality improvement in the hospital through medical report” since its establishment.
|Leaders of Gia An Hospital 115 receive the award|
All incidents relating or not relating to doctors’ skills in the hospital will be analyzed carefully to find out the cause and learn the lesson from the incident to help avoid same later incident and win patients and their relatives’ satisfaction.
Hospital Management Asia is an annual event for hospital owners, C-level executives, directors and industry leaders to exchange insights on healthcare management thinking, best practices and solutions.
Over 100 Vietnamese delegators from the Ministry and 80 infirmaries countrywide with projects attended the conference. The council jury awarded 48 titles to 92 hospitals from 15 nations.
- Gia An Hospital 115 awarded for fastest improvement project
- Chances to Understand the Best Hospital Practices
- Top Projects 2019: Private Projects
- These are the winners of the 2018 Hull Daily Mail Business Awards
- Botswana: Sibanda Gets Nod for Prestigious Award
- I-95 in Wilmington faces major construction project, traffic snarls
- 20th Annual 40 Under 40 Awards, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Wales Fast Growth 50,2018: These are the fastest growing companies in Wales
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 6/6