Managed by Gami Theme Park, the show features cultural performances to promote Hoi An’s rich history and culture. “Hoi An Memories is the jewel in the crown of Hoi An’s night life. It truly mirrors the history and culture of the ancient town,” said Hoi An Party Committee Secretary Tran Anh. Since its debut in March last year, the 500 performers of Hoi An Memories have delivered more than 500 shows. The skilled dancers give the audience a glimpse of how Hoi An developed from a small farming village into a vibrant tourists’ destination, using breath-taking effects, detailed props, and intricate and expressive choreography. Adding to the grandeur of the performance is the 2.5ha stage, the biggest outdoor stage in Vietnam, that is built on a natural island on the Thu Bon river.
- Nudist colony welcomed as visitors at Paris museum
- South River Farm Park welcomes spring, visitors
- Dromore school welcomes Thai visitors
- At Anchorage’s Memorial Park Cemetery, the busiest day of the year
- NAACP fears noise crackdown in Miami Beach will target black Memorial Day visitors
- Memorial Day Weekend Celebrations, Observations & Festivals
- Giving thanks for sacrifice on Memorial Day
- What you need to know to get around Miami Beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Cayman Islands: RCIPS and FedEx assist local taxi operator in reuniting a visitor with her lost handbag, 1 May
- War Memorial Telethon: Cark says serving in the Army changed his life
“Hoi An Memories” show welcomes one millionth visitor have 247 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.