The event aims to honour and uphold traditional cultural values of the local ethnic groups, thus contributing to socio-economic development. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Luu hailed Ha Giang authorities and people for choosing tourism as a pillar economy for sustainable development and developing agriculture on the back of terraced fields. He suggested that the province should clarify its potentials and push forward fields of its strength such as tourism, herbal medicine and cross-border trade. The official also asked the province to strengthen its national defence and security stability in combination with the new-style rural development campaign, thus firmly safeguarding national sovereignty over border areas. At the event, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism granted a decision recognising the silver jewelry making of Nung ethnic group in Hoang Su Phi as a national intangible cultural heritage, and presented awards to Vietnamese tea brewers 2019. Luu also took the occasion to visit and present gifts to families of war heroes in Ban May commune and staff of Ban May border gate station.
- CERT Aus opens, has beers with AusCERT
- Microsoft and open source: Two steps forward, one step back
- Leading by example: Women in open source
- What happens to open source vendors when they get mature
- Red Hat's open source expertise is no guarantee of cloud success
- Forrester projects growth in open source DBMS
- Building tomorrow's open source leaders
- IBM's Wladawsky-Berger sees open source future
- Epic 18-HOUR queues as opening of ‘Asian KFC’ chicken shop Jollibee sparks huge crowds in London
- The culture of Silicon Valley And Burning Man...
Hoang Su Phi terraced field culture week opens in Ha Giang have 269 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.