The first cold front of 2019 will affect Vietnam’s northern region and the capital city of Hanoi throughout the weekend, according to the National Center for Hydro-Meteorological Forecast (NCHMF). Hanoi sees first cold front of this year. Photo: Zing Specifically, the northern region will continue with sunny and cool weather during the last week of September, as temperatures highs are expected to drop to 31-33 degrees Celsius and the lowest temperatures will be 20-23 degrees Celsius, NCHMF said. In Hanoi, the weather is cool throughout the week, with the lowest temperature of 18-21 degrees Celsius, cold at night and in the early morning, the center added. The central region will experience rain, with temperature dropping to between 30 and 33 degrees Celsius. On September 25-26, there will be scattered thunderstorms, with heavy rainfall, lightning and strong winds.
- How to See This Year's 'Christmas Comet' and Geminid Meteor Shower
- Renewing vows and seeing 50 years flash by
- $#*!' I had to see: The year's worst TV shows and the wider areas of badness
- Tickets for texting while driving up 50% in New York City in 2014, while city sees safest year for pedestrians since 1910
- 6 Sundance Movies You’ll Want To See This Year
- Hanoi tourist destinations to go smoke-free
- Hanoi invests big in developing ethnic areas
- Photo exhibition showcasing Seoul for the past 40 years opens in Hanoi
- Cold Brew Concentrate Is Your Thanksgiving Morning Hero
- Skip the Over-The-Counter Meds for Your Kids' Colds
Hanoi sees first cold front of this year have 250 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.