Hanoi sees first cold front of this year. Photo: Zing
Specifically, the northern region will continue with sunny and cool weather during the last week of September, as temperatures highs are expected to drop to 31-33 degrees Celsius and the lowest temperatures will be 20-23 degrees Celsius, NCHMF said.
In Hanoi, the weather is cool throughout the week, with the lowest temperature of 18-21 degrees Celsius, cold at night and in the early morning, the center added.
The central region will experience rain, with temperature dropping to between 30 and 33 degrees Celsius. On September 25-26, there will be scattered thunderstorms, with heavy rainfall, lightning and strong winds.
- Pet dogs more popular than ever in Hanoi for the Year of the dog
- Hanoi’s old railway is a real draw for tourists
- Hello Hanoi!
- Greater focus on cold chain logistics
- Vietnam's New Year spectacles draw teeming crowds to downtown cities
- Unforgettable summer and winter in Hanoi
- Foreigners experience Hanoi’s life and culture
- Severe cold snaps likely to hit northern Vietnam in Feb
- Some interesting things in Hanoi are disappearing