Motorbikes would also be banned from inner-city districts by 2030, the paper said. These were some of the solutions put forward to develop the public transport network so as to reduce the percentage of individual vehicles by 20-25 percent by next year, thus increasing the use of public transport and bicycles. The collection of fees would also reduce traffic congestion and pollution. Under the plan issued by the municipal authority, the city would continue to expand bus routes to outlying and popular areas such as new urban developments, shopping malls and entertainment centres. The city will introduce between 46 and 51 new bus routes by next year, 21 of which would be established this year. Photo: baogiaothong.vn The city would also consider setting up priority lanes for buses while banning cars on some roads, to improve the service and attract more users. According to figures by the Hanoi Traffic Management and Operation Centre, last year 180,000 buses had to skip stops or change routes due to traffic congestion, accounting for 3.5 percent of services. This was impacting public opinion on buses in the city. In fact, the number of passengers had dropped in two years of 2016 and 2017, the… Read full this story
- Star Citizen hits $24m adds public transport. Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!
- Bus Simulator 18 is a surprisingly stressful public transport sim
- One of Dead Space's scariest sounds is San Francisco's public transportation
- Pokemon GO: No Plans To Increase Max Player Limit
- Nintendo Planning Big Increase To The Number Of Switch Systems It Makes - Report
- Iwata: Nintendo plans to increase profits with the help of Monster Hunter 4, Pokémon X/Y, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and more
- Riot Games plan to increase number of teams in 2015 League of Legends Championship Series
- Xbox One E3 plans unveiled, includes public 'FanFest'
- Google Plans To Increase Nexus 6 Stock Every Wednesday To Keep Up With Preorder Numbers
- Microsoft scrap plans for always-on and used games block
Hanoi plans solutions to increase public transport use have 329 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.