The event, among the activities held within the “Through the legacy of Hoang Su Phi terraced fields” culture week, features a 40-kilometre race to conquer Tay Con Linh mountain range and Po Lung bunker.
In the framework of the culture week was a paragliding event themed “Flying over the golden terraced fields”, which attracted 35 participants from four domestic and foreign groups.
Partakers at the event had a chance to enjoy the gorgeous terraced fields and ripening rice of Hoang Su Phi district.
The activities aimed to popularise the beauty of Hoang Su Phi terraced field complex, which was recognised as a national heritage in 2011, and uphold traditional cultural values of the local ethnic groups.
- Emily Blunt is left cringing as Critics' Choice Awards host Taye Diggs asks her to touch his bum in awkward Mary Poppins skit
- Five charged in Ha Giang school exam scandal
- Ha Giang told to probe spiritual complex built in prohibited area
- Ha Giang: Activities pay tribute to northern border defenders
- Cao Bo village develops Shan Tuyet tea, a signature product of Ha Giang
- Then singing festival wraps up in Ha Giang
- Bac Giang hosts Culture Tourism Week
- China named as host country for 'historic' soccer tournament
- Instigator in Ha Giang exam fraud receives 8-year jail term
- Requiem held for fallen soldiers in Ha Giang