The festival was co-organized Hoang Su Phi District People’s Committee and Hanoi Paragliding Club. Thirty five paragliders participated in performance flights and educational flights (double) with visitors. Paragliders will conduct more than 100 flights to explore the beauty of the terraces in Ha Giang province. According to the organizing panel, the paragliders take off at an altitude of 1,150 meters above sea level in Nam Pien village, Nam Ty commune. This area has ideal weather conditions for flying. The landing point is located in Lang Giang village, Thong Nguyen commune. On this occasion, Hanoi Paragliding Association also donated VND 25 million to the Study Encouragement Fund of Hoang Su Phi district. During two-day event, the paragliders will conduct more than 100 flights to explore the beauty of the terraces and the Northernmost province’s natural landscapes. Translated by Lam Anh
- Government’s preferential credit aids agricultural development in Ha Giang
- A unique fair in Ha Giang
- Ha Noi's first festival on agricultural products and craft villages opens
- In bloom! Ariana Rockefeller hosts intimate cocktail party wearing a handmade gown featuring over 4,000 feathers by Bibhu Mohapatra
- Hà Nội's first festival on agricultural products and craft villages opens
- Cannes in close-up: Images of the festival’s dazzling detail
- 10 of the Most Hotly Anticipated Movies at 2015’s Cannes Film Festival
- Honor Gala Festival: Honor 9N, Honor 10 Lite, Honor View 20 and other devices available on discount
- What is Coachella? A full run-down on the star-studded festival, how it all began and how you could get tickets
- Cannes in crisis: has the festival learned the lessons of Weinstein?
Ha Giang hosts paragliding festival have 273 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.