Artist of the municipal Drama Theatre stage the play “The age of 18″.(Photo: phunuonline.com) There are dozens of drama theatres in Ho Chi Minh City, from big to small, such as 5B, Trong Dong, Phu Nhuan, and the municipal Drama Theater. But for all the stages to act as venues for young, upcoming artists has proven less than viable. The Green Star club, established by professional artists of the municipal drama theater, has attracted public attention as a solution to increase the visibility of young artists and drama students. New member Kita said “I’m still very young. Young artists like me hope to bring new breath into Ho Chi Min City’s drama scene. The municipal Drama Theater has won fame for its professionalism and classic approach. We participate in this club in the hope of practicing and performing with all our hearts.” The Green Star club is a venue for playwrights, artists, and directors who have undergone professional training, and also for amateurs who have not received professional training, but love acting. Lam Ngoc Thao, a member of the Green Star club, told VOV “Stage art is fading out. This club wants to revive the art and attract a larger… Read full this story
- Safety in Saigon - 3 Ways to Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City Safely
- Blue Green Holidays Clubs - The Timeshare Way To Enjoy Your Vacation
- Phnom Penh - Cambodia's Capital City
- Conservation Suggestions to Destination Clubs From the Veras Group
- 5 Good Reasons to Choose Dublin As a City Break Destination
- Top Things to Do in New York City
- Going Green Tips For Building a New Home
- Flat Iron Frenzy - CHI Vs SOLIA
- Sultry Mediterranean City - Barcelona's Gaixample
- Have You Experienced Tai Chi? Maybe Its Time!
Green Star club – rendezvous of young stage artists in Ho Chi Minh City have 305 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.