GM Le Quang Liem of Vietnam still has a chance at the FIDE World Cup after two draws in the first round (Photo: FIDE) Grandmaster Liem (Elo 2708) tied with GM Aleksej Aleksandrov (Elo 2577) of Belarus after 36 moves. They also drew in the first match of this round.
- Oliver Gildart to play in Rugby League World Cup for Italy before switching to England
- Opinion: France's World Cup victory is a victory for modern France
- World Cup 2018: Belgium brush England aside to finish third
- Sensational Stokes leads England to stunning World Cup triumph in thrilling super-over win
- India vs South Africa, Hockey World Cup Highlights: India Beat South Africa 5-0 In Pool C Clash
- Naseem Shah withdrawn from U-19 World Cup on team management's request, not due to age fraud: PCB
- Under 19 World Cup Group C Preview: Can Bangladesh, Pakistan, Scotland And Zimbabwe Punch Above Their Weight?
- Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan called up by England but not in World Cup squad
- Naseem Shah withdrawn from U-19 World Cup on team management’s request: PCB
- World Cup 2019 Team: Pakistan Announce 15-Man Squad, Mohammad Amir Left Out
GM Le Quang Liem to play tie-break at FIDE World Cup have 195 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.