Experts from the Phước Bình national park checking the mushrooms planted under the forest canopy. VNA/VNS Photo NINH THUẬN – The genome of rare Linhzhi mushrooms has been successfully conserved by scientists of Phước Bình National Park, opening opportunities for the production of the mushroom, reported baotintuc.vn. The research was part of a project titled ‘Conservation of Linh Chi genetic sources originating from Phước Bình National Park’. The 3-year project was carried out by Phước Binh National Park Management Board of the central province of Ninh Thuận in co-operation with Ninh Thuận Science and Technology Department, HCM City’s Institute of Biotechnology and Food, and the Institute of Food Supplements. The project was estimated to cost VNĐ2 billion. According to Lưu Văn Luông, an expert from the park, the research group conducted several surveys to collect all kind of Linhzhi mushrooms in the national park as well as test their DNA to name 8 species and add them to list of fauna and flora. Based on the results, the national park successfully classified and conserved two kinds of mushrooms, namely the Ganoderma Lucidu (red Linhzhi) and Humphreya endertii (black Linhzhi), said Luông. The genetic preservation was implemented under the off-site or… Read full this story
- BoE's Bailey to make rare address to Conservative lawmakers
- BoE's Bailey delays rare meeting with Conservative lawmakers
- Black conservative fallacy: Black faces, White minds
- Four poachers arrested in connection with the death of rare silverback gorilla Rafiki
- What's the science on deep-sea mining for rare metals?
- Australia's rare, elusive night parrot may not see that well in the dark
- Map shows greater glider habitat under threat due to failing conservation law
- Insect wings evolved from legs, mayfly genome suggests
- Panic after giant mushroom-shaped cloud fills sky in Ukraine close to Chernobyl
- Kenya says a rare white giraffe spotted in a conservancy
Genome of rare Linhzhi mushroom conserved have 332 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.