The Ministry of Transport has hired French safety consultants to oversee the final stages of Hanoi’s first metro project, the Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban elevated railway. A train of Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban elevated railway (Photo: VNA) The Ministry of Transport has hired French safety consultants to oversee the final stages of Hanoi’s first metro project, the Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban elevated railway. The move is to ensure the final safety procedures are completed smoothly and allow the project to start operating soon after years of setbacks. Regular checks have been conducted by relevant agencies, including the State Council for Pre-Acceptance Test for Construction Works and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. The ministry will strengthen supervision to ensure the highest safety before the project goes live. According to China’s Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) contractor, delays were due to problems regarding the completion of documents for inspection. These problems are caused by different regulations between the two countries. At the question-and-answer session before the 14th National Assembly meeting on June 5, transport minister Nguyen Van The said: “We are looking forward to putting the project into operation. But this is the first urban railway project, it directly concerns the… Read full this story
- How Pre-Hire Assessments Can Drive Your Hiring Success
- About Management Consulting
- Traditional Or Milestone Consulting - Which is Best?
- Advantages of Being an Independent Computer Consultant
- Consultancy Jobs Assignments and Projects - Supply and Demand
- 5 Ways to Evaluate Consultant Performance
- Hinjawadi panchayat threatens Metro work
- Top 7 Ways You Save Money With Virtual Consulting
- How to Interview Consultants
- Do You Need a Business Consultant?
French consultants hired to assess Hanoi’s first metro project have 282 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.