The Hanoitimes – In Hanoi, during the past few days, the level of air pollution measured at more than 20 locations was always above 100 (bad level). Pollution-risk factories to be relocated out of Hanoi’s residential areas: Deputy Minister Hanoi hosts dialogue to find solutions for combating plastic pollution in East Sea Hanoi suffered poor air quality over the past few days and is unlikely to get better in the time ahead for some reasons, local media quoted experts as saying. In Vietnam, the northeast monsoon usually arrives in the northern part of Vietnam, including Hanoi, in the transition between summer and fall. The phenomenon of temperature inversion with some seasonal breeze makes the northern provinces’ air quality poorer. Hanoi’s low air quality is the result of the transition between summer and fall. Photo: Baochinhphu Data from automatic air monitoring points in recent days show that air quality in many northern provinces of Vietnam, especially in Hanoi, is at an alarming level. In Hanoi, during the past few days, the level of air pollution measured at more than 20 locations was always above 100 (bad level). Deputy Director of the National Center for Hydro-Meteorological Forecast Hoang Phuc Lam said… Read full this story
- Thick haze showcases worsening Hanoi air pollution
- Hanoi air pollution goes from very bad to much worse
- Authorities remain silent amidst terrible air pollution in Hanoi
- Very unhealthy Hanoi air quality evokes calls for emergency measures
- Terrible air pollution continues ravaging Hanoi
- Tackling Vietnam’s air pollution
- Air pollution: Hanoi authorities mute on 'silent assassin'
- Health ministry issues first public advisory on air pollution
- Experts raise new fears about killer air pollution in UK
- Air pollution 'ages your lungs by TWO YEARS and increases risk of deadly disease' mass study finds
Experts explain why Hanoi air pollution rises have 302 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.