The exhibition, co-organised by the Ministry of Information and Communications and the Vietnam National University – HCM City, features evidence affirming that Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos belong to Vietnam. On show are documents, maps, images and items which were published by Vietnamese and international scholars, asserting Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagos. At the event Hoang Minh Phuong, an official from the ministry, said Vietnam’s sea and islands are an inseparable part of the country, adding the exhibition is part of activities to raise awareness and responsibility of students and staff of the university in national construction and defence. He also highlighted that communication campaigns on sea and islands over the time have greatly contributed to the country’s sovereignty on the East Sea, especially over the two archipelagos. The exhibition will run until September 13. Source: VNA
- HCM City metro project scheduled for pilot operation in June
- HCM City and Quang Ninh to representative Vietnam in AFC Cup
- HCM City mulls public bicycle rental service in downtown
- HCM City FC, Quang Ninh to compete in AFC Cup
- HCM City and Quảng Ninh to representative Việt Nam in AFC Cup
- New CAC Dunwoody Office is Open! Grand Opening Event Feb. 28!
- AFC Cup 2020 sets up Yangon United opener for HCM City FC
- HCM City FC set to compete in AFC Cup 2020
- HCM City real estate: eastern, western parts of city are ‘hot spots’
- Various activities to celebrate Tet festival in HCM City
Exhibition on Hoang Sa, Truong Sa opens in HCM City have 264 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.