Authorities, including the army, have jointly started decontaminating Rang Dong Light Source & Vacuum Flask JSC in Hanoi following its recent blaze. This morning, the authorities came to the firm to collect waste left by the fire before conducting the decontamination. According to Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Bong from Hanoi Capital City Special High Command of the People’s Army of Vietnam, the substances gathered from the site would be taken to a special treatment area to avoid environmental impacts. Bong, however, said that he is not sure when the decontamination at the company and its surrounding areas would be totally completed. Environmental workers took dust samples from the burnt-down warehouse company. Equipment used for the waste and material collection after the fire Workers from Urban Environment Company 10 also joined the work A hefty number of light bulbs burnt down The five-hour blaze on August 28 demolished a third of the inventory at the 6,000-square-metre warehouse belonging to the Rang Dong Light Source and Vacuum Flask JSC in Thanh Xuan Trung Ward, bringing about the loss of around VND150 billion (USD6.4 million).
- Bestsellers: Anker Smart Light Bulbs
- Obama Returns From Paris Climate Talks With Couple Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs
- NYC Park Officials Finally Get Around To Replacing Dead Light Bulbs In Statue Of Liberty’s Eyes
- Upgrade to Anker's Smart Light Bulbs From $13 Each, No Hub Required
- Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-Registration Begins on Mobile
- Fair Work Ombudsman hits Brisbane tech firm with AU$125k fine for unfair dismissal
- FIA working on start lights solution for Bahrain GP
- How much are those decorative smart lights adding to your power bill?
- Japan to support Hanoi in pollution treatment
- I'm Maker Faire Co-Founder Sherry Huss, and This Is How I Work
Detoxification work at Hanoi burnt-down light bulb firm begins have 301 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.