Deputy PM Vuong Dinh Hue (R) welcomes Governor of Japan’s Aichi prefecture Omura Hideaki (Photo: VGP). At the reception, both sides noted with pleasure at the two countries’ growing relations in politics, economics and people-to-people exchange. Governor Omura expressed his hope for more flights linking Aichi with Ho Chi Minh City, Danang and other cities of Vietnam, saying that during the visit, his delegation had working sessions on this issue with Vietnam Airlines and Vietjet Air, during which positive outcomes were achieved. Aichi businesses desire to invest in a new expressway linking HCM City with the future Long Thanh airport in nearby Dong Nai province and they hope this project will become a new symbol in the Japan-Vietnam relationship, he told his host. Welcoming the prefecture’s cooperation and investment proposals, Deputy PM Hue said the Vietnamese Government is accelerating the Long Thanh airport project, and an expressway project connecting HCM City with this airport will be crucial to dealing with traffic congestion and enhancing economic connectivity.
- Apple To Invest In Japan Display Plant
- Deputy PM questions legal framework regulating use of surveillance data
- Deputy PM Dung to visit UAE, Tanzania
- New Japan G1 Climax 29 matches, dates, locations
- New Japan G1 Climax 29 matches, dates, locations, standings
- Japan's Softbank Testing Blimp-based Emergency Mobile Phone System
- May's cold front! PM battles the sniffles at the G20 as she piles pressure on Putin to 'choose a different path' a day after she told Russian leader to stop his 'irresponsible' meddling in the West
- PM Phuc welcomes Japan’s new visa program
- 'Best Ever' Biles Hails Record 25 World Medals
- Line launches paid music streaming service in Japan
Deputy PM hails investment proposals by Japan’s Aichi prefecture have 285 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.