The visit will be made at the invitation of Senior Lieutenant General Phan Van Giang, member of the Party Central Committee, permanent member of the Central Military Commission, Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army and Deputy Defense Minister. Politburo member, Chief of the General Staff and First Deputy Minister of the Cuban Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces Senior Lieutenant General Álvaro López Miera. (Source: www.acn.cu) The Vietnam visit of the Cuban delegation aims to strengthen solidarity, friendship, and trust between the two nations in general and two militaries in particular, review outcomes of the implementation of the defense cooperation plan in the 2017-2019 period and discuss orientations for bilateral cooperation in the coming time. After the visit, the Cuban delegation will attend the third Vietnam-Cuba Defense Policy Dialogue from September 17 to 21. Translated by Tran Hoai
- Trump names John Kelly as new chief of staff, replacing Reince Priebus
- Myanmar State Counsellor to visit Vietnam
- Army Chief General Bawja lauds role of FC in bringing stability in KP
- We underestimated Corbyn, says Theresa May's ex-chief of staff
- U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff calls for Gulf Arab unity to counter Iran
- U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff hopeful Gulf crisis will end soon
- Michelle Obama's former chief of staff, Tina Tchen, is named CEO of Time’s Up - set up in the wake of the #MeToo movement to fight sexual harassment in the workplace
- Myanmar’s naval vessel visits Vietnam
- US aircraft carrier to visit Vietnam next year
- 10 Ex-White House Chiefs of Staff Scoff at Idea of Seeking Political Help from Foreign Countries: 'This Is Unprecedented'
Cuban Chief of the General Staff to visit Vietnam have 289 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.