A ceremony to mark the beginning of construction was held in Cam Lo district of Quang Tri province on September 16. In his address, PM Phuc highlighted infrastructure projects as an important part in connecting key economic centres nationwide, therefore greatly contributing to the country’s socio-economic development. The Cam Lo-La Son expressway stretches 98.35km and runs through the districts of Phong Dien, Huong Tra, Huong Thuy, and Phu Loc in Thua Thien-Hue province, along with the districts of Cam Lo and Trieu Phong, as well as Quang Tri town, in Quang Tri province. Alongside delegates, PM Phuc pushes a button to mark the start of construction on the Cam Lo-La Son section of the North-South expressway. The cabinet leader requests that the project be carried out efficiently and with precision. To mark the occasion, PM Phuc presents gifts to local benefactors.
The cabinet leader requests that the project be carried out efficiently and with precision.
- Work to begin on major North-South Expressway projects in August
- Work to begin on central section of North-South Expressway
- Work begins on first section of North-South expressway
- Work to begin on three major projects along North-South Expressway
- Vietnam to complete eastern section of north-south expressway project by 2021
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/11
- Social News Headlines 26/6